Our main activities concern the operational administration and maintenance of IT systems. They include:
- consulting and supervision of IT systems implementation
- design of IT systems
- implementation of IT systems
- IT systems maintenance and operational management
- design and installation of LAN and WAN networks
- specific Mikrotik and Ubiquiti Networks solutions
- assemby of special-use computers
- repair of OEM and brand-name computers
- periodical servicing of peripherals.
Typically, our services are used by:
- companies in need of one-time or intermittent consulting in the case of setting up or significantly reconfiguring IT systems
- local branch offices of foreign and multinational companies (local IT support)
- small and medium-sized businesses employing no IT experts
- companies whose IT teams occasionally need assistance in their regular activities
- companies whose IT teams need a help desk in situations exceeding their competences or capacities.
We mainly work with the following products:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2
- Microsoft Windows Server2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Citrix platform
- Symantec Antivirus, Antispam
- Veritas Backup
- older platforms applied in the fields of industry and science
- An individual and direct approach, typical for a small company
- Realistic establishing of our clients' needs and optimising their IT-related expenditure
- Exhaustive knowledge and ability to maintain large systems
- Employees with a wide scope of competences, ranging from solving simple issues, providing help desk services and repairing hardware, to administrating complex IT systems
- Small pricing and administration overhead
- Flexibility arising from the high competence of our employees and their autonomy in decision making
- Confidentiality resulting from our corporate culture and a negligible staff fluctuation
- The ability to recognize our own limitations and delegate tasks at hand to long-time partners specializing in areas which exceed our competences.
Vendor Computers Ltd. is registered for production, trade and services with the Court of Commerce, Zagreb. It was founded in 1994, continuing a business started in 1990, and ranks among the Croatian IT pioneers on the PC platform.
We started out with repair and training. Between 1990 and 1994 we gradually moved to the design and assembly of computers with high-quality components, such as products by Asus, Western Digital, TEAC, IBM, Enlight, Keytronic etc.
In the nineties, we cooperated with faculties and institutes of the Zagrteb University, for which we developed business processes by using our own equipment, know-how and partly our own software. E. g., we supplied the first Pentium Pro prosessor to the renowned Ruđer Bošković Institute, cooperating closely (as always) with the user. Our approach to business was and remains specific inasmuch as it is not oriented solely toward supplying or maintaining equipment, but also includes the process of tailoring technologically and financially optimal solutions to our users' needs.
We engaged in the communication between remote computers before the emergence of the Internet. We were actively involved in the introduction and the testing of virtually every communication service developed in the early nineties (BBS, BTX, Telebanking, ISDN, etc.), and had acquired a solid knowledge in telecommunication technologies even before the global communication boom set in.
Over the years, we focused on services and specialized in computer network design, administration and maintenance.
Among our present and previous long-time clients are the following:
- Magdalena Special Hospital
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Zoo Hobby
- Horex Trade
- Mobis Electronic
- Public Notary Ignac Vuger
- Croatian Legal Centre
- Forum Zagreb
- Roche Pharma
- Roche Diagnostics
- Schneider Electric
- Ruđer Bošković Institute
- Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Austrian Culture Forum
- Italian Foreign Trade Institute
Vendor Computers Ltd.
Novska ulica 22
Tax ID: HR-72380601045
Reg. No.: 0596981
CEO: Valentina Šuste, MEng
Board member: Ivo Šuste, MEng
T +385 (0)1 386-2297
T +385 (0)1 386-2298
F +385 (0)1 386-3972